Analysis and Assessment
We spend time understanding your place of business, identifying key people, interviewing managers, surveying employees, and talking with you about your training needs. We want to understand your strategic goals, gauge your challenges, identify skill gaps, and find out what’s holding your business back from being even more profitable.
Training and Curriculum Development
This is where we really shine – in developing training specific to your needs. We use an approach that respects the availability and learning styles of your employees, allowing them to pick and choose activities and modules that work for them while still delivering the learning they want and need. This can include, but is not limited to, self-assessment surveys with personal feedback, listening to podcasts, watching and responding to video-based instruction, attending in-class lectures and workshops, and engaging in business simulation games and role-playing.
All our training packages involve a combination of delivery methods: in person, online in real time, and self-paced computer-based training.
Approval and Implementation
Once we have your training developed, we’ll give you an opportunity to test it before implementing with your staff. When your feedback is incorporated, we’ll establish a schedule for rolling out the training and set benchmarks for completion. Then, let the training begin!
Every training package we design includes an evaluation component. Not only do we evaluate your employees’ learning through testing and one-to-one assessment, we ask you and your staff to evaluate us: Did the training meet your expectations? Did it solve a specific problem or problems? What could we do better next time?
The detailed topics that are covered in each workshop are tailored for each customer. Generally, the workshop includes three or four days on-site and additional interaction remotely. Workshops include:
- We will provide on-site, private, tailored training on Agile
- We will work with you to establish working agreements for your initial Agile teams
- We will lead a retrospective on existing processes, focused on identifying the most successful approaches
- We will work with you to identify and create an action plan to address high priority organizational impediments to the Agile approach
- We will lead your teams in exercises to create and refine the initial backlog
- Optionally, we can work with your team members, using Pair Development on your own project, to re-enforce skills in Test Driven Development, continuous design,continuous integration, and merciless refinement
- After your first sprint, we will remotely guide you through a retrospective preparation and follow-up process, helping you identify near-term items to improve in subsequent sprint
- We will create a summary status of your project and recommend next steps to consolidate and extend your gains in Agile development
Agile workflow development, when successful, has proven to be a huge increase to productivity, quality and customer satisfaction. But if you don’t get started in the right direction, it’s very easy for Agile togo off track because it requires a different way of thinking and a different approach to many of the traditional methodologies and tasks. Creative Adaptive Thinking’s Process helps you dramatically reduce the risk of starting this new philosophy.
- Reduce the time and associated costs to bring your teams to a high degree of Agile productivity
- Improve your projects’ time-to-implementation
- Rescue an “at-risk” project by focusing on completing items most important to the customer
- Reduce the risk of a failed project. Just as importantly, reduce the risk of a perceived failure ofthe Agile approach
- Increase personnel retention, developer productivity, employee satisfaction and team dynamics
- Improve relationships between your teams and their stakeholders
|Package||Level 1||Level 2|
CONSULT TO DEVELOP A TRAINING PLAN:
Out of the box agile tailored towards the organization.
DEVELOP & DELIVER CUSTOM TRAINING
Delivered in a series of workshops – min 30 seats.
MANAGE ON-GOING PERFORMANCE:
Provide coaching and ongoing implementation support.
MAKE IT SO!
Getting your staff to certified in one of our comprehensive learning programs so they may carry torch.
Creative Adaptive Thinking has been in the business of making business better for longer than we can remember. We specialize in corporate training that develops managers, builds teams, ups productivity, and ultimately makes you money.
Our philosophy is simple: We start with observing and assessing your specific training requirements. Our instruction and curriculum experts then design programs to meet those needs. The key to our success? Our designers and developers are also our trainers. They know the material inside out and once it’s deployed in the classroom or online, they’re the ones who modify and tweak it in response to your employees’ feedback and needs. Many people know the methodology, but don’t know how to teach. Many can teach, but have never practiced the methodology.
WE DO BOTH.
Our approach has worked for others and it will work for you. Check our Yelp! Reviews for more.
“Cecilio is a true student of the art and science of project management. His passion to learn and teach shines through in every interaction. CJ taught a PMP bootcamp in Sacramento and really went the extra mile to support his students and create a community of practice. I look forward to working with CJ again on other projects”
ALAN JONES, PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR, SUTTER HEALTH
“I wanted to brush up on my project management skills and wound up being led by CJ Mills. He was knowledgeable, personable, very well-prepared, and kept us all focused for 4 days. If you’re interested in really learning the framework and seeking insightful guidance I highly recommend finding a course that CJ is teaching. I’m recommending him to everyone in my project management circles.”
GREG MOORE, VP, NATIONAL VAN LINES
TERMS & CONDITIONS
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- Analysis and assessment of your needs
- Training and curriculum development
- All training materials (unless otherwise deferred)
- Implementation and delivery of training program (unless otherwise deferred)
- Evaluation of training program (unless otherwise deferred)
All training materials developed remain the intellectual property of Creative Adaptive Thinking, LLC, to be used only under their approval and/or supervision.
WHAT YOU PROVIDE:
- Access to applicable/necessary staff and premises for analysis and assessment
- Training rooms as required, fully AV capable
- Technological support in the form of computers, tablets, and internet access
- Release time for employees to complete their training
CANCELLATION AND MODIFICATION:
- Cancellation of all or part of a training program must take place at least two weeks prior to the commencement of the training. A fee of 50% of the total quoted price will be due if cancellation occurs after this time.
- Any modifications to the agreed-upon training program must be approved in writing at least one week prior to the commencement of the training.